Sunday, November 05, 2006

Fishing 'n' Friends!






Sunday morning we were up with the larks, then sat waiting for Heidi and Chris to return with the Sausages and eggs so that Roger and I could plough on with the breakfasts. It was then off to see Mr. and Mrs. Trim (Heidi and Roger's Mum and Dad)to say hello, goodbye and to pick up some rods and tackle. I chanced my arm at fishing again, and again found that it's not really in my blood. Several mistimed casts, lost tackle and clump of seaweed later my net was still empty. It has to be said that Roger had more luck!

The girls bored of watching their men (try to!) provide their next meal soon wandered off for an easier catch in the cafe, only to return to see us empty handed! Roger has a nasty knack of finding injured/dead people and didn't want to dissapoint as his next victim (patient)appeared with a broken leg from behind a rock!

No comments: