Friday, July 10, 2009

On the Run...

For the last couple of months, the exception of one fateful morning in June, I've been taking my phone along with me for safety. Of course gone are the days when a phone was a phone, they now come packed with features that I make about 10% use of. I've never really seen the point of the camera (no matter how many mega pixels it has!) as its only really come in useful for recording evidence after car crashes or when an opponent smacks your mate in the face during a game of football!

I have however made something of an effort to take some pictures of the places where I go running. They're are a useful reminder of how lucky I am to live where I do... there are some beautiful spots around that I have only just scratched the surface of discovering. Its also amazing how the same place can look so different on different days and at different times.

Anyways here's what I've got so far...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, very beautiful and very lucky!
what 'was the exception of one fateful morning in June?' J & J xx