Friday, April 10, 2009

Hunter Valley Grammar School...



Today is the first day of the two week Easter Holidays (End of Term One) and time to take a break and do some blogging. The school year in Australia starts in January and ends in December, which makes things slightly easier... no September starts here! I'm still at Hunter Valley Grammar School and enjoying my second year. I have met some great people and enjoying my teaching again.

I'm still on a year to year contract but have recently been given a Management Position until the end of the year which is a step in the right direction for me. If I have any regrets in my life they are that I gave up a promising career in the UK and had to start all over again with a new system. Whilst getting a Permanent Position is my ultimate aim things are certainly looking up on the job front.

Alfie is now registered to start there in a seemingly distant 2013 but will also attend the Pre School from July next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wot!? Pre School next July for amazing Alfie!

HVGS -
Permanent Position 4 Paul Please! - beneficial for all concerned!

Good to catch up on Blog! xx xx