Monday, December 19, 2011

Ivey Dog ...

After talking myself up at an engagement party as a semi professional DJ of international pedigree (...I did do a couple of weddings, got booked and cancelled once! and nearly got booted from a Camp site during Run to the Sun!) I somehow managed to talk my way into getting the gig for the staff Christmas social! With no performing name the social club organiser suggested Ivey Dog and its stuck!


It was a great venue with a fully fitted out DJ kit and I managed to get through the night woithout too much stress ... I actually quite enjoyed it! The crowd was tough and after slinging down some 80's classics and having Ross to whip the crowd into a frenzy we manged to get everyone up and dancing! Ross also started a collection in a beer glass ending up with a total of $44.40 and the odd button or two!

After such a performance I'm sure that more bookings will follow ... none as yet but I'm sure they'll come!!!

No comments: