Monday, December 19, 2011

November 2011 ...

Right November ... ummm ... oh yeah I remember!


A baby possum landed in our garden and Beth proved herself quite the Steve Irwin by getting to grips with him until wildlife resuce could come and collect him. Apparently if he pulls through he'll be returned to us!!


Charlies hair grew back and so with it came his super powers!


There was Adam's and Kylie's wedding. A beautiful day and location ... I know very little of the reception although reports and some blurred camera shots suggest I was there and had a good time!



The A'League season is well underway and I'm actually starting to become a little more passionate about my home (from home) club. Thanks to Gentlemens Outfitters Charlestown and Cessnock Hyundai this season is proving to be a very enjoyable one... you've got to love corporate boxes! ;0)

Meanwhile on the pitch it would seem that I'm supporting mediocrity the World over Argyle second from bottom of League Two ... A'League and Newcastle = League Two in the Sun! ;0)

No comments: