Sunday, July 01, 2007

Summat for the Weekend ...

This is the first in a new regular feature! As you know I do like my music and working from home provides the perfect opportunity to trawl through the old favourites and discover some hidden gems too! My laptop speakers are always thumping until the point Beth tells me to put my headphones on. I've long thought about an Mp3 music blog, but I'm not sure I can manage another one (I have commitments now you know!) so I've decided to post something here once a week. I have fairly varied tastes so I'm sure I'll please some people some of the time!

This week I bring you Playradioplay! The band consists solely of the seventeen year old singer/instrumentalist, Dan. PlayRadioPlay!'s big start came from MySpace (http://www.myspace.com/playradioplay)where he found a legion of adoring fans and became the Number One Unsigned band. He was then signed to Island/Stolen Transmission Records, which has taken him to the next level. With a reccently released EP and a full length album in 2008, it is looking like a busy year and a bright future.





What do you think?

No comments: