Friday, July 11, 2008

Playing with my cousin Joel...

G'day guys,

Though I would write sumfink for you on the blog. As you can see mummy and daddy made me go for a bare cut and now that the weather is shivery I have to wear a hat on my head when i go outside into the big world. I don't normally like hats but now I have decided to keep them on.

I have seen lots of flying things in the sky and the moon and stars, I'm not sure that the big people can see them so I point them out when I can. I can also point to places on the front of my face... eyes, nose and the place where food and other things go! The big people love to see me dance to twinkle twinkle ... I can put my hands above my head and do sparkle hands, I can also make a diamond in the sky with my fingers if I feel like it. Mummy and daddy keep trying to get me to twinkle twinkle on camera but I do get a little shy!





Today big cousin Joel came around, I like Joel because he lets me play Playstation. Normally I'm not allowed and neither is daddy! It seems that the Playstation does more than have two lights that change colour and a tongue which sticks out and goes back inside! Joel showed me how to play Star Wars and even let me have my own controller!



I'm ready for a sleep so see you later guys..

Alfie
xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alfie

Loved your 'stars' and 'sparkles', moon, eyes, nose, mouth you showed us on skype - ooohhh you are SO adorable xx - hope you had a lovely sleep after you had your bedtime bottle - we think it is quite right that you don't play too much on playstation - parents know best! Your haircut looks very smart! but yes, wise to put a hat on when you go out in cold weather - Sending squillions of squishies, squidgies, hugs and kisses - Grampy and Nanny xxxxxxxxx