Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Mothers Day...



For some reason and to add great confusion Mothers Day in Australia is on a different day than that in the UK! Just as well Alfie being an Aussie didn't forget and managed to get Mummy a nice gold necklace, some other gifts and a card. He put me in charge of the catering... I said leave it with me!



Everything was in place, food, portable stove, new gas ready for pancakes on the beach. As Mothers Day dawned it dawned on me it wasn't beach cooking weather. Still we soldiered on making the best of some typical UK weather by cooking out in the open!



Mum had a good day, made even more special for the decision to postpone my football match in the afternoon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Points Plus for Planning, Preparation, Presents, Perfect Photos, Postponing Football! xx xx