Friday, August 17, 2007

Back to Blackbutt



Today took us back to Blackbutt Reserve for a Koala Encounter and Picnic. For a little over £1 each we got to meet Suzie the Koala. Being a little long in the tooth (lacking in teeth!) she now has her diet supplemented through a syringe. I'm not sure how old she is but anything over ten is good for a Koala. We didn't manage to hold her as this isn't encouraged, but we did get a really good look and pat of her. Mum managed to get closer than I expected her to and got some good pictures to take home.

I did manage to get two little critters in my arms at one stage as we were joined by Benjamin and Kate. We had a little play in the park, I was somewhat reluctant ... ;0) ... but someone had to take the kids in!

Eagle eyed bloggers will spot the deliberate mistake in the pictures! :0)

No comments: