Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Stockton Ferry

Today we took the Stockton Ferry to yes you've guessed it ... Stockton. Alfie can be seen here giving it the thumbs up...

Despite being a bit blowy it was great to be out in the sunshine for a walk along the beach.

We stopped off for a bite to eat on our way back before walking a little more for a coffee and then home... walking is thirsty and hungry work you know!

Mum managed to tip her toes in the Ocean and reported that it was cold, back on dry land she took the stairs up the observation tower. This caused some controversy with mum suggesting that I gave her the impression that I'd been up there at some point and this was something that she should do... she was quite surprised when I asked her what it was like! For clarity I can confirm that I have not been to the top of the tower although I'm sure that I will be forced to follow in her footsteps next time! :0)

2 comments:

Team aBeckett said...

You didn't visit us!! What's the point of you coming all the way overseas to Stockton and not dropping in!! Man!

Paul and Beth said...

Was a fleeting visit as we were only able to secure visas for a beach walk! :0)