Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The World According to Alfie...


G'day, It's your favourite little Aussie here! Not been on the inter wide web for a while as dad has been very busy working this month. He says that my nappies are very expensive and so he needs to work harder to pay for them. I'll do my bit and try to fill them up better.

It has been good having another grandma here... they do make me laugh when they talk to me because their voice goes all high and they say the same things over and over. It's hard work keeping them entertained but I do my best. Like my other nanny this one seems to want to spend money on me all the time, so far I've got my little chair and a growth chart for my wall! It was fun to watch Daddy bang a nail into my wall to hang it, thank goodness he waited until I woke up... although he didn't have to wait long!

I think that sleep is very much over rated, so last month... awake is the new asleep ... blah blah blah! I have so much fun during the day that I can manage 40 mins before I let the big people know that I've woken up and that I'm ready to entertain them again. During the night I let them have a little more rest but as soon as the wake up bird outside the window says "good morning" I'm ready to go again!

The big people now make we wear a bib ALL THE TIME because they say that I have a bad case of dribble mouth... every time my mouth opens some comes out and runs down my chin, sometimes it even makes a dribble string that slowly reaches down to find mum or dad.... it's so embarrassing!

Mummy has been putting together a photo album of my life so far and I have to say that it's looking great, they have so many picture of me I'm not sure how they choose them. When the camera comes out I try to do lots of different faces for them. Mum says that I am so cute that she has sent some pictures of me to something called a magazine. She was really pleased when she found out that they are going to print them... I was amazed that they are going to as daddy was in the picture too!!! Daddy says that we should split the money we get between us - obviously I'll be taking a larger cut as I'm the main attraction being the cute one!

Speak to you again soon...

Alfie
xxx

No comments: