Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm so ******* ****** off!



I'm so ******* angry. Went to sort out some tunes for our Haiwian House Party next week and the only tune I'm getting is a annoying bleeping sound from my hard disc, which can only be described as a squeal of death! A google search lead me to a message board where over 180 other swearing and fustrated people had posted messgaes to say that their hard disc was now musical. The only response from the company who make them is that their hard drives don't make noises... We'll mine does you ******* *****!

I've tried everything suggested in the thread to get it working which some people found kick started their drives.... however after several hours of shaking and tapping it and then hitting it with a hammer it's still dead, and overnight stay in the freezer (as suggested) also resulted in no success!

There goes all my music collected over years and years, now seriously thinking of getting rid of the mixer and everything I'm so hacked off! My short DJ career consisting of two weddings, a house party and an illegal rave on a campsite in Cornwall could be over! :0(

I'm off to sweep up what's left of the drive and then wash my mouth out with soap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im surprised at you being an expierienced ict person you hav not backed everything up onto some other peice of ict equipment!!!!!