Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It's a jungle out there...





We sat outside to eat our lunch today and looked around the garden. It's great to have our own little oasis outside our front door. We treated ourselves to some gardening gloves the other day (either that or I'm touching nothing!) and we got stuck into clearing the deadwood! Beth found a tree saw in the bargain bucket at the DIY store and foolishly gave it to me, it amazing how much damage a 40p tool can do! I started by chopping down a branch that came down with the classic, creaking and tree fall sound! Looking up at where the branches used to be I decided that it looked a little bare in one particular spot so I carried on, clearing a little further on either side. One hour later we had quite a pile of debris to clear!

Beth got stuck in to some weeding (remember the thirty minutes of something???) and then came in for a lie down!

No comments: