Sunday, March 25, 2007

Two blokes in a Wardrobe...






Work has well and truely started on the nursery (about time to... only five weeks to go!). Matt and I went to get the wood cut so that we could line the existing wardrobe which is a "built in" Although the flower background (see pictures) has some attraction we've decided to freshen things up by lining the cupboard with wood so that its easier to clean. Then we can put our IKEA storage unit inside and find homes for all the nappies we've started buying (weekly specials!!!!) and paint it.

Matt and I have got the two biggest pieces of wood in and it was good to watch a real craftsman work, being an engineer helps I guess. Matt will often say "Some people will often do ....." and make a mistake, no Matt its not some people its me! :0)

It's good to have someone with the skill and the tools to do a job properly... I'm on a steep learning curve (vertical!) Thanks for your help Matt!

No comments: