Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wait a mo....

Having received several emails saying that there is no way that they are going to use their credit card to donate anything up from a £1 to raise money for prostate cancer without seeing the "photographic evidence" of the "lip catapillar!!!!"

So at the risk of receiving even more abusive emails...

Wow Chicka Wow Wow!

I must confess that the sides have now gone leaving only the lip fuzz as I spent all morning door knocking schools with my CV... oh and I have a class of five year olds in the morning who could be very disturbed by being educated by one of the village people! :0)

The Mo-taliser stands at £35... you can help by sponsoring my Mo and fight against prostate cancer by going to http://www.movember.com/uk/donate, and entering my registration number which is 118444 and your credit card details.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now ive seen it....ive paid the dollars!!!!

wow chikka wow chikka wow wow...
keepin' the streets clean...

jp