Thursday, November 29, 2007

Weight Loss Update...


Regular blog readers will remember my horror at uncovering the shocking truth of my weight gain over the last eighteen months - a staggering 15kg!

You'll also remember that I said I would keep you posted on how I was progressing in getting rid of some of the extra burden! It's hard enough running around a football pitch for 90 mins without carrying the extra weight! You might well think that no news had meant that I'd fallen off the Healthy Wagon and climbed back on board the Tooheys New Sponsored one... we'll you'd be wrong! The good news is that I have managed to shift 5kg of it during the last month.

I put this down to careful eating (we've been grilling lots of lean stuff and veggies on the BBQ), careful drinking, some work outs in the garage and inside with Beth and Davina McCall in the mornings, the odd run and then there's the physical jobs Beth has me doing - breaking up compacted soil, laying concrete etc etc ... real chain gang stuff!!

Hopefully there will be more good news next month... although I doubt whether Xmas will help much! :0)

No comments: