Thursday, January 10, 2008

Garden visitors...

Its been a pretty busy week work wise, there is something of a rush on to get Hamilton work finished before the new job starts on the 22nd. Beth and I are now both working in the spare room with the doors wide open to catch any passing breeze, which is lovely and makes me wonder why I denied myself daylight in the corner of the back room for so long!

Anyway one of the trees in the garden is bearing fruit which is obviously far more interesting than the seeds I've been putting out. With camera primed and ready to go on my desk here are some of the birds I've managed to snap...







... (...apologies to all the Australian readers who must be wondering why I've bothered taking pictures of the Aussie equivalent of a Sparrow, Pigeon and Seagull!)

No comments: