Monday, January 07, 2008

Sunday ...

Hiya Blog Readers,

Alfie here! Daddy said that it was Sunday and he was right cos the sun came out. Daddy did lots of running around with the mower and other noisy jobs (I don't like loud noises but I was a big boy and didn't cry!) while mummy did some work jobs on her lap top. With all the big people busy I had to amuse myself down at my private beach... check out my sand castles!




Then Daddy fixed my new seat to his bike. He got it for £4 on the eBay. It is very comfy and I loved it but mummy and daddy wouldn't let me go anywhere because I wouldn't keep my hard hat on. Daddy said that I'd had enough bumps for one week! Looks like I'll need to wear the skid lid or no daddy powered rides for me!



Here's a nice picture of me and my mum. I love my mummy...



... lots of love to you all and happy new year!

Alfie
xxx

No comments: