Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Years Resolutions 2008...

Right this year Beth and I mean business, we might update you on progress more frequently to keep them fresh in our minds...

Paul:

1. (Conbtinue to...)Be a good Dad.
2. Get fitter (.... than I managed last year!)
3. Reach target weight though the above and sensible eating.
4. Score a goal for the team. Not really my job but it would be nice!
5. Go surfing (... no this year I mean it!)
6. No beer... during week. (... no small print this year!)

Beth:

1. Reach target weight through sensible eating and exercise.
2. Get out on my bodyboard.
3. Do some crafty things.

Alfie:


1. Start to walk.
2. Be better at putting myself to bed.
3. Leave the DVD player/mobile phone/remote controls alone in favour of my new toys.
4. Keep smiling!

No comments: