Sunday, January 27, 2008

LEJOG Week Two...

On my travels this week I managed 91km, two more than last week! I basically only spend four sessions (some as short as 10 mins, longest was 80 mins)in the saddle during the week, mixing it up with some other stuff. I'm starting back on the running (which I used to do lots of in my prime!!!)on Tuesday when I join up with the aptly named Newcastle Veterans Athletics Club.

Here is this weeks map...


View Larger Map

Overall progress map...


View Larger Map

... and a postcard from Launceston!



(If you are wondering what on Earth this is all about. I've decided to try and cycle the same distance from Lands End to John O'Groats on an exercise bike! Don't ask me why... it's not for charity etc ... just something silly that I decided to do one day!)

No comments: