Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Hillsborough Hornets...

... (Well that's what Beth and I are calling our team at the moment) got off to winning ways tonight in our first mixed netball game. Amy and Mitchell our great neighbours have been on at us for ages about playing and tonight was our first game.



We turned up to this game with a player short, but as it turned out we didn't need the extra help as we ran out 15-1 winners, thanks to Mitchell's defensive work and Amy's non stop running in the centre. Beth and I were left up top as Goal Attack and Goal Shooter. We both chipped in with an equal share of the goals (... and fouls!!). I have to say despite some reservations I really enjoyed my first netball game.

We're looking to recruit more players for coming weeks so you have been warned!!!

No comments: