Saturday, March 15, 2008

What are the chances of that happening?



... nice and slow up the drive. It only just clears the pan!

I forgot to mention this. About a month ago Beryl was parked out on the drive at the weekend while we sorted the shed (... garage!!!) While we did that a car drove past and then reversed back up the road. Now I'm used to people 1, pointing, 2, staring 3, laughing 4, waving or on occasion 5, Shouting abuse ... anyway after a minute or two I asked the lady if I could help! She said that it was her car, to which I replied "You had one like it?", to which she replied "No that was my car!". I did know that the car was first registered in Newcastle and had then made its way to Sydney where I purchased it. She said that she had the car of eight years and that her Grandmother had owned it for 15 years! The amazing thing is that her Grandmother kept the car at her house which is just two doors down the road from where we live!

What are the chances of that? It is as they say a small world!

No comments: