Friday, March 21, 2008

LEJOG Update...

Not much to report this week as I've had three rest days this week in preparation for the Cross Country run on Thursday and the Hill to Harbour run on Easter Monday. I'll report on how those went after the weekend. I only managed a couple of rides ending up in Abbots Bromley which Google tells me is...

Situated in the heart of England! Abbots Bromley is a village of character and history. Although best known for the annual Horn Dance held each September, the village is also a thriving community that combines a respect for fine heritage and traditions with the practicalities of life in the 21st century.

Picture of the afore mentioned Horn Dance! (....Only in England!!!)



The (lack of...) progress map...


View Larger Map

1 comment:

Dave Marianne & Jacob said...

Dave and I were born and brought up very close to Abbots Bromley. I must say I've never been there but not too sure about Dave.

Enjoy your various runs.

Marianne x