Friday, March 14, 2008

Long time no blog...



Hi there blog fans Alfie here,
I had to have serious words with Mumum and Dada about the blog, how are other big people supposed to find out what I'm up to if their not blogging! Thanks for all the emails asking if they are alright, I think they are but they are both busy doing stuff they call 'work.' Dada goes to school every day and Mumum has been to school too! I do miss them but I like getting to see Auntie Sharron and Auntie Amy cos I get to do fun stuff. Mumum says that soon I have to go to pre-school two days a week so that mumum can do her work from home. I'll post some pictures next week to show how I got on. I think it will be good at school because there will be other little people there to play with me. I hope that they have balls there, Dada makes me play with the ball but he doesn't like it when I pick it up with my hands. I also like listening to music, looking at books and knocking down the towers/sandcastles that the big people make.

Right better go, Dada wants to do some blogging, I'll make sure he blogs a little more regularly from now on...

Lots of love

Alfie your favourite little Australian
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alfie
Love your blog section - you are a great helper with sorting out washing - please can help with ours! and you are growing so tall and more handsome and clever each blog!Hope to see you on skype soon.
We love you and miss you but see you for real later in the year!
Nanny and Grampy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx