Saturday, June 16, 2007

Blogspot Complaints...

I regret to announce that What's doing down under? has received two complaints in the last 48 hours, I would like to respond to both:

Firstly I would like to apologise to my gorgeous and beautiful wife, who makes every day worth while and fills it with sunshine, (lots of points from the Mother in Law!!!)for any upset caused by the "Fashion No Nos: Crocs with Socks" feature and the very thinly veiled accusation that Beth gets a little cranky without sleep. Both posts were obviously in bad taste and I have taken measures to ensure that a repeat cannot happen and appointed Alfie as editor in chief .

Secondly I have been saddened by rumours that Alfie didn't create his post titled "Feelin a bit crook..." himself, there are even some suggesting that it was in fact me who typed it for him! I think that the picture below clears up this matter!

No comments: