Monday, June 25, 2007

The world according to Alfie...



G'day Blog readers,

Thought I better get off my nappy and type another message for you guys, its hard finding the time in between feeds, nappy changes and sleeps! Well what have been up to ?

Tummy time... argh... what is it with my olds that makes them think that lying face down on the mat is time well spent! ... Makes me madder than a frog in a sock. Although I've now managed to get my neck working so that I can keep an eye on what they're up to!

Smiling - I've tried a few smiles while mum and dad have been around, to be honest waiting until they were out of the room became too much like hard work! They delighted with that, although less so after I wee-ed in their bed!

Growing - I'm working my way through all the things that you lovely people sent me to wear, some are now a little too snug and so I can't wear them because I'm such a big boy. I keep getting taken to see lady adults at a place called Clinic they always seem to be happy and tell me that I'm a good boy for eating up mummy's milk. How do they know?

Hands - I've got hands just like you, found them the other day!

Bathing - Now that I'm a big boy I'm allowed to swim in the big boys bath with mummy which is lovely, she does take up most of the space but makes sure that I'm safe. I've been having a good look at mummy I'm worried that she is missing some body parts!!!! ... I've checked dad while he was in the shower I think he's ok but it was hard to see through the steamed up glass!

Sleeping - Mum and dad did so well rocking me to sleep in the first five weeks that I've given them a little rest. I now go to sleep all by myself, usually after the din of the wind up music finishes ... hey I'm tryin to get some rest here!

Feeling a bit crook - Still got this cold, although I'm not moaning about it! When I cough it sounds real funny and my nose runs all the time. Mum seems to like taking my bogies, although I'm not really sure what she does with them other than show daddy! I've also got a few spots on my face, Dr. thinks that this is normal because my body is breaking down the hormones Mummy gave me when I was born... jeez thanks Mum! Daddy says that Mummy has lots of hormones sometimes and so they might take a long time to go!!!!

Daddy's new baby - I think that daddy has a new baby! He has been talking about it a lot, I think its a girl baby! Mummy doesn't seem that bothered by it and makes a funny face when he mentions it. When he's in the garage with it I hear her shouting (she is very loud!) and sometimes daddy too! I don't think this new baby is as well behaved as me as daddy says that she'll have to go to Garage again, which I think is Clinic for babies that live outside!

That's about it from me..

Lots of love and drooling...
your favourite little Aussie (...even though I say it myself!)

Alfie Jack

No comments: