Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Feelin a bit crook...


Alfie says...

G'day it's Aflie here, Thought its about time I got off my nappy and updated the blog myself, to be honest I'm getting fed up with all this pommy whingeing about the weather! Yeah it's`been pretty ordinary but you think they'd be used to it! .... Flaming Galahs!!!

To be honest I'm feelin a little crook, think I might have caught a chill while the power was off, dad says its probably man flu and that with plenty of rest I should pull through okay. Until then its plenty of sneezin and greenies outta me snozzer.

Looks like they'll keep me in for a couple of days, so no car trips for a while, I do like the car, okay so it ain't a ute but it'll do!

Daddy sat me up in bed this morning and thought it would be funny to play "Which way's he gonna start to fall?" hey guys I'm not a toy! Although I have had fun playing games with them, "Spit the Dummy," "Watch out for the Wee!" and "Just when you thought I was asleep!" are my favourites.

Better go I'm starting to feel a little thunder down under ...

Your favourite little Aussie Alfie
xxx

PS If you have a BBQ in the next few weeks chuck a shrimp on for me!

No comments: